(1968) A/C System-Interior Kit-Sure-Fit
|Item Number: HA-8821|
|The Gen IV™ is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system eliminate cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. This new Nova Sure Fit ™ system includes a backlit three-lever control panel that bolts in the stock dash location. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend . Sure Fit Systems are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
Gen IV SureFitTM System Features:
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with
no cables or capillary tube to route.
- Infinite “just right temperature” air blending.
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment (3-speed on 68-72
with factory air controls).
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode.
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil.
- Copper/brass CuproBrazeTM parallel flow heater coil.
- Mounts behind the dash.
- Uses your factory system controls with our patented
Electronic Cable Converters (66-72).
- Flat steel firewall cover panel.
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity).