RetroSound®'s Santa Cruz is the first and only radio ever designed specifically for 1988-94 GM trucks and features an OE-style appearance for seamless integration into your truck.
Santa Cruz is a full-featured radio, with Made-For-iPod®/iPhone® compatibility and built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming — and features Bluetooth® Music Browsing. Santa Cruz is SiriusXM-Ready™ and connects to the SiriusXM SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner (sold separately, subscription required) without the need for special adapters.
A powerful 25 watts RMS x 4 channel amplifier is built in, and RCA pre-outs – plus subwoofer output – are provided for adding external amplifiers. Santa Cruz has a 32,000 color display allowing it to be customized to match your vehicle’s interior. Two USB inputs for iPod®/iPhone® or USB flash drives and two standard auxiliary inputs provide plenty of flexibility and allows playback of WMA, MP3 or FLAC files.
Customers purchasing the SXV300 SiriusXM® tuner are eligible for a $70.00 rebate and will receive a three-month subscription to SiriusXM®’s All Access Package upon activation.* The SiriusXM® “All Access” package includes Howard Stern, every NFL, MLB®, and NBA game, every NASCAR® race, plus NHL® games and PGA TOUR® coverage, as well as access outside the vehicle to SiriusXM® on smartphones and other connected devices and online at siriusxm.com.
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 tuner sold separately)
- $70.00 rebate on purchase of SXV300 SirusXM Vehicle-Connect tuner*
- 3 months free SiriusXM® “All Access” subscription upon activation*
- Made for iPod®/iPhone®
- Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity
- 32,000 color display
- Authentic push-button styling
- AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets
- Two rear-mounted USB ports for iPod®/iPhone® or USB flash drive
- Two auxiliary inputs for portable devices
- 25 watts x 4 channel RMS power amplifier
- Dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers
- Works seamlessly with any of our external amplifiers
*SiriusXM promotion is valid for US residents only.