|Seat padding kit, includes cotton and burlap for the backrest and padding for the seat bottom. Comes with enough clips for backrest and bottom of the seat. Also can be used for the back seat of 67-69 Camaro and 68-72 Nova. Sold as kit....Made in USA.
* Place one layer of burlap over bottom springs.
* Place layer of felt over burlap (this step isn't used on back cushion)
* Place two layers of cotton padding over felt. Cotton must extend down over edges of outer springs.
* Place vinyl over padding. Stretch evenly to eliminate wrinkles. Press special "C" clips at rear of springs to permanently hold cover in place. If clips clips are put in place with pliers, cover the end with tape or equivalent to lessen chances of vinyl tears. * Do same thing on seat back.
* Wrinkles from storage will normally disappear in a few days.|