If you’re looking to add a modern transmission to your project, you need a modern bellhousing. Enter one of Lakewood’s new Bellhousing Kits! Designed with Tremec’s TKX and TKO 5-speeds in mind, but compatible with most 4-speeds, this bellhousing allows you to connect any of these transmissions to a Chevrolet LS, LT, Small-Block, or
Big-Block engine with ease.
• Designed for hydraulic throw-out/release bearings only
• Lightweight cast aluminum design similar to the original equipment bellhousings
• Works with OE starters, flywheels etc.
• Connect GM LS, LT, SBC, and BBC engines to GM TKX, TKO, Muncie, Saginaw, etc. Transmissions
• Lower cost non-SFI rated option for projects that do not require a steel SFI rated unit
• Includes Grade 8/10.9 hardware for both engine and transmission.
• Includes dust cover and grommet for sealing off hydraulic hose opening
Perfect for a new build, swap, or as an affordable replacement, this kit comes with lightweight aluminum bellhousing, dust cover, and all hardware necessary to attach to both the engine and transmission.
This Lakewood cast aluminum bellhousing connects a LS, LT, Small-Block, or Big-Block engine to a Tremec TKX, TKO, Muncie, Saginaw, T10, or other GM 4-speed transmission. The LK4200K is meant to be used with hydraulic release/throw-out bearings only.
Also included are a stamped dust cover, the necessary
Grade8/10.9 hardware kit, and a grommet for keeping road debris out.