Chrome with red paint. Show quality. Limited production. When an authorized NAPCO dealer installed this front wheel drive system, he also received a pair of chrome and red painted emblems in this kit. These were to be placed on the right and left side of the hood or fender. NOTE: These emblems were not on the GM factory 4 x 4 between 1957-1959 even though they actually used this system purchased from the non-GM company, NAPCO. Sold each.