Restore your dash gauges to like new condition. Easy to install, die-cut mylar decals in the correct size, shape an colors. Includes decals for speedometer, odometer and gauges, with instructions.
Be SURE to read and understand these instructions before attempting to install decals.
SPEEDOMETER FACE PLATE
1. Remove pointer by pulling firmly and evenly; pull straight out.
2. Remove center plate that is held by screws or if held by rivets; they must be drilled out from the back side.
3. Sand face plate smooth and paint the color of the decal. Lightly scuff the surface of the paint so the decal will stick well.
4. A fine mist spray of water on both the face plate and decal will allow you to move it around when installing. With a soft rag or tissue wipe from the center out of edges to gently remove trapped water. Align high beam indicator hole and screw holes being careful to remove wrinkles.
5. Paint the speedometer pointer white before installing it to the original position.
1. Remove gauge face plates from housing.
2. Follow same steps as speedometer face plate instructions.
3. Paint gauge pointers white before installing face plates.
1. Follow same steps as above, for applying decals.
2. Align number 1 on decal with number 1 on roller. Be careful not to stretch decal; trim as necessary.