The 1955-59 Chevy Pick-Up Gen IV™ is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system and eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments. This new Chevy Pick-Up Sure Fit™ system includes a replacement control panel that bolts in the stock dash location. Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend. SureFit Systems™ are engineered specifically for each vehicle application and require absolutely minimal alteration to the vehicle for installation.
- Fully electronic operation - No cables or vacuum controls
- The Standard system includes a 3 Knob rotary control panel that bolts in the stock dash location for electronic operation
- The Deluxe system includes a back-lit 3 Lever control panel that bolts in the stock dash location for electronic operation
- Micro-processor controlled coil temperature monitor.No capillary tube to install!
- Separate high capacity heat and cool coils
- Aluminum plate/fin A/C coil (most efficient evaporator design available)
- Copper/brass parallel flow heater coil
- Blend air door for instant temperature adjustment
- Infinite dash / floor air blend (in most applications)
- Infinite defrost / floor air blend with dedicated defrost option
- Positive shut off solenoid operated heater control valve in max A/C
**Complete Kit includes: Evaporator, condenser, drier, compressor, compressor bracket, hose kit and binary safety switch.
*Note: This item may be drop shipped from the manufacturer and could take 2-4 weeks for delivery.
*** WILL NOT WORK ON A GMC INQUIRE FOR GMC PRICING. ***